GAM GML Wheel Drive Gearbox
GAM's GML Series Wheel Drive Gear Reducer uses planetary gearing for a coaxial system. The motor is located directly behind the wheel without axle offset. This results in a cylindrical structure from the wheel to the motor.
This drive can be used as a direct drive or as a differential drive and can be combined with a steering drive to form a drive-steer unit.
- Compact design with very short overall length
- Motor mount customized to your motor, no additional coupling needed
- Directly mount wheel to the gearbox output flange
- Integrated wheel bearing for high loads
- Very high efficiency
- 3 frame sizes available
- Fully sealed and maintenance-free
- Optional wheel available